Oneway Wolverine Jig Instructions

Joan Keeler

I recently purchased a Oneway Wolverine Jig for my grinder and received a CD on how to sharpen but I seem to be missing the setup instructions. I am looking for the complete set of instructions to download. Can anyone help me?? :huh::huh::huh: Thanks in advance. :D

They are 'sorta' good. Read carefully. Written more by a user than a communicator. There isn't, IMHO, a good explanation for setting the angle of the dangle on the bowl gouge jig.
I'm very much a novice at turning and the Wolverine setup. For a bowl gouge, the instructions on the DVD for the Vari-Grind jig seem very clear. Following the instructions, I took a new bowl gouge right out of the box and produced the swept-back sides in a fairly short time.

I'm very much a novice at turning and the Wolverine setup. For a bowl gouge, the instructions on the DVD for the Vari-Grind jig seem very clear. Following the instructions, I took a new bowl gouge right out of the box and produced the swept-back sides in a fairly short time.

I just have a print out from the .pfd version.

Joan,
Don't do what I did & have 2 set up blocks 1 at 1-3/4" the other one at 2" depth I put the wrong gouge in the wrong block & changed my grind & didn't notice until I tried to re-sharpen it that I had a major brain fart & messed up.

Joan,
Don't do what I did & have 2 set up blocks 1 at 1-3/4" the other one at 2" depth I put the wrong gouge in the wrong block & changed my grind & didn't notice until I tried to re-sharpen it that I had a major brain fart & messed up.
Oneway's instruction says to use ONE setup block with a depth of 1 3/4" (actually anywhere in the range of 1 3/8" to 2"). Why do you have TWO setup blocks?