Football

Bill,
I'm living in Toulouse (south west of France, close to Spanish border, for those who don't know).
But my 'shop' is in my holyday house in the Pyrenees, two hours from home, I have more room there. This explain why I don't spend enough time turning (at least for me, not for my wife!).
But I promise I will post pictures of some of my turnings.

Jean-Claude

Great post Shane, I think I will have a go at making one of those sometime, both for Football and Rugby. My son plays both of these games and I am sure they would make an interesting trophy.

Wow what a site Jo Vayssade has. Never ceases to amaze me this internet. To be able to connect and view a guy in Frances work all from a desktop. I keep thinking what would my grandfather think of all this. Thanks to whoever found this site. Tons to learn. Unbelievable creativity and skill. Viva Le France viva le difference.:thumb:

Welcome Jean Claude, good to have you aboard. I have spent some time in Toulouse. Great place good food and wine. Caught the TGV there from Paris. What a overnight ride. Toulouse is the home of the Airbus not so? Or at least part of one of the homes.

Just a pity the French need to learn how to play Rugby. Have yet to win a world cup Mon Ami.

Last edited: