My new toy

I picked this up last saturday.
DSC00001.jpg

There were a few fit and finish problems. :dunno: I posted them to Technatool's website sunday afternoon and had a call from New Zealand by 4pm sunday.:thumb:
The one item that prevented me from using the machine was hand carried to the USA by a technatool employee and is enroute to me. I should have it tomorrow(friday). I cant wait to play with my new toy!!:( :( :D :D

Richard,

I'm hoping your image will display for everyone by tomorrow. I'll be looking into it, and will address it promptly if the name servers are updated and your image isn't.

Sorry for the inconvenience...
- Marty -

No problem Marty, I'm sure everything will be fine given time for everything to catch-up.

Thanks again for all your hard work. (I know it isn't as easy as it looks. ex it guy here)

As I wanted to see this pic, of the new lathe, I just took out the "public_html/" in the pics URL and I get this.

attachment.php

The "public_html" bit is from the old site, so I too am hoping it is just a nameserver thing.

Cheers! :D:thumb:

As I wanted to see this pic, of the new lathe, I just took out the "public_html/" in the pics URL and I get this.

attachment.php

The "public_html" bit is from the old site, so I too am hoping it is just a nameserver thing.

Cheers! :D:thumb:

Stu,

Your link produces a different 404 message, but still not found.

I'm REALLY hoping it's DNS related and I don't have to spend the day on this again tomorrow! :doh:

I'll get it working for you Richard. Nothing worse than a new tool gloat where folks can't enjoy the pictures... :(

- Marty -

Well, it seems that the files are being uploaded to the old 1and1 site......?

Hmmm..... :huh:

I think when the name servers are all sorted (something of which we have no control over) this problem will go away.

Cheers!

Also when I click the thumbnail I get public_html bit in there. I know my old bookmark aslo had that in it and the old bookmark didn't work on the new site. I'm sure you know more about the setup here but I believe there a config page that lists all the default directories. You gotta take out the public_html bit.

Well, it seems that the files are being uploaded to the old 1and1 site......?

Hmmm..... :huh:

I think when the name servers are all sorted (something of which we have no control over) this problem will go away.

Cheers!

Stu,

You had me worried...attachments are NOT going to the old site. I just looked :dunno:

- Marty -