Attachment pics on the new host.

test insert picture:

bookcase_0607_sm.jpg

Seems to work the same as before!

rick

Everything dealing with "pics" appears to be working. I coulndt see any this morning but now they are all there, even old Rosco.

Great job Marty.

Heck, everyone else is doing it... :D

Here's a wooden lamppost that I made for our church play, they're doing some "Lione the Witch and the Wardrobe" scenes.
lamp.jpg

And here's the local airport this morning. :rofl: At least, based on how empty it is at work, I figure they've all gone somewhere!
Take-off.jpg

edit:
After posting, this is the URL of the first attachment:
Code:
http://familywoodworking.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2314&d=1166799658

Greg,

Whatever name server I have access to is obviously NOT updated, since I get 404's when I click on any of your links. I can't even get to the THREADS, never mind the images within them.

Patience...I need patience...:dunno: :doh:

- Marty -

Marty, I'm seeing all the attachments Greg is posting. Click on them and it opens the pictures in a new window. All the old pictures are showing up also. Everything seems to be working properly on my end, at least here at work. I did take the original favorite I had saved to get to FWW, and deleted everything after org\. Before that, it did show the 404 message, and wouldn't even show the site. Might see if that helps. Jim.

Marty, I'm seeing all the attachments Greg is posting. Click on them and it opens the pictures in a new window. All the old pictures are showing up also. Everything seems to be working properly on my end, at least here at work. I did take the original favorite I had saved to get to FWW, and deleted everything after org\. Before that, it did show the 404 message, and wouldn't even show the site. Might see if that helps. Jim.

Jim,

I've made a few last minute adjustments that should have fixed all the picture problems.

But, there are indeed name server propogation issues yet to be resolved. Pictures are still broken for me, and I can't get to the forum using the name. I know what the problem is, but there's nothing I can do but be patient...:huh:

Glad we're almost back to normal...:thumb:
- Marty -