New from Kentucky

Larry Hibbs

Hi All
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a Woodworker most of my adult life, I started in Woodturning about 5 years ago and I think I like it best. I was a Magician for about 30 years, I've been an Airbrush Artist, an avid Computer user, and a Wood Carver. I've just about given up everything except the Woodturning and Wood carving. I think I've finally found what I like best. I think I will enjoy this site very much and hope to get some good ideas and learn a lot from you folks.

Larry, as someone with too many hobbies I can relate!

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your work, when you get a chance!

Hi Larry, welcome to the Family! :wave:

I too look forward to some pics of your work, with wood carving, wood turning and airbrush work, well the possibilities are endless :D :thumb:

Cheers!

from one to another

well you got a good name and as long as you can type better than me we wont get mixed up:) welcome to the family,, oh how did david make the statue of liberty disappear???

Hi Roger
I have carved in the round, and Relief. I enjoy doing Canes with Wood Spirits, but I like Relief best. I would post a couple but I'm not sure where to post them.

post your carvin in either flat work or the hand tool section,, or just the general section there really is no wrong place for pics larry:thumb: