Art Mulders Shoes are in Fine WoodWorking!

Yup, a couple weeks ago Art gave me some very useful advice about how to keep peace in my marriage. And now, he's a nationally recognized expert in the subject. No flying pans are flying towards *his* head! ;)

Check out page 59!

Thanks,

Bill

You got your Shoes in Fine Woodworking! :rofl:
Today, my shoes. Tomorrow, my socks! :huh:

Yup, a couple weeks ago Art gave me some very useful advice about how to keep peace in my marriage. And now, he's a nationally recognized expert in the subject. No flying pans are flying towards *his* head! ;)

How is the Kitchen, Bill?

And thanks for the chuckle. Thanks to the border between us, I won't get the issue for another week or two. The funny thing is, is that I submitted a few different photos to them back in the spring when they first asked about basement ww'ing shops.

But they never actually told me which of my photos they were going to use.

Oh well, it'll pay for my subscription for a year or so. :thumb:

Congrats on the ink, Art! :thumb:

Not many people know it, but Art's shoes were also featured in Fine Bicycling magazine:

walking-bike-recycling-shoes.jpg

Oh boy. I'm not sure any of our esteemed forum members will be able to publish in Fine Woodworking after that. Art has left some pretty big shoes to fill! :rofl::rofl::D

Wes

(well, someone had to say it.)

here i thought you had to be a pretty good woodworker to get in the magazine and now you just need nice lookin shoes whats the world coming too:D:rofl:

:)

Don't ask me, Larry, ask them. ;) I mentioned a lot of things in email to them on the subject of basement shops. And I don't think that "shop shoes + a honeycomb mat to trap dust" were necessarily the best ideas that I passed along. :huh:

Whatever. I still cashed the check. :thumb:

You know Art, we are all just jealous.... I know I am.

I know that I'll NEVER even get that close to getting 'published'.

It is a seriously good tip, and one that is worthy of the attention! :thumb:

You know Art, we are all just jealous.... I know I am.

I know that I'll NEVER even get that close to getting 'published'.

It is a seriously good tip, and one that is worthy of the attention! :thumb:

thats for sure we all konw what happens when the better halfs are not happy huh!!!!:rofl: and art i wasnt sayun that your skills wernt that caliber just pokin fun at the shoes:)