Rockler now has 2 sizes of Jet F-Clamps on sale

6" - 2 for $5.98
36" - 2 for $7.98

Free shipping code - V9713

ROCKLER LINK

25594-01-200.jpg

Randy

Randy - Thanks from me too!

My 13 year old daughter and my 9 year old son just sprung for 10 - 36" clamps for for me for Christmas!

Now I need to build them something that needs to be clamped together!!!!

Jim

Thanks, Randy, for the heads-up!! Got f of each even thought I probably don't need them.....do you ever not need more clamps. Price, especially without shipping cost, is cheaper than HF.

Just recieved my clamps today :D Thanks again Randy. $33.81 delivered to my door for 8 36" clamps :thumb:.
Hey Allen since your getting so good with glueups, the boards under the clamps in the pic is a bunch of jarrah that needs to be put together for my countertops, think you can have done by sunday? :D:rofl:

Tom

Attachments

• Clamps 049 (600 x 450).jpg
    Clamps 049 (600 x 450).jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Clamps 050 (600 x 450).jpg
    Clamps 050 (600 x 450).jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 19
Just recieved my clamps today :D Thanks again Randy. $33.81 delivered to my door for 8 36" clamps :thumb:.
Hey Allen since your getting so good with glueups, the boards under the clamps in the pic is a bunch of jarrah that needs to be put together for my countertops, think you can have done by sunday? :D:rofl:

Tom
How did you get 8? I ordered 4 and the sent me a note saying that I could not buy that many and reduced my order to only 2!:huh:

I saw that after I ordered and thought I would get a reduced order also. but luckly I received my full order of 8 :dunno::D also the free shipping. Have no idea how they made anything off of this sale

I grabbed 4 each of the 6" and 36" too. Good deal. Thanks.

I saw that after I ordered and thought I would get a reduced order also. but luckly I received my full order of 8 :dunno::D also the free shipping. Have no idea how they made anything off of this sale
OK - Maybe Rockler just doesn't like me.:(

Not only did they cancel half my order because they said I misread the ad and these weren't pairs but sold as individual items, but to add insult to injury they canceled the 36" clamps and opted to sent the 6" ones only. Then, to top it all off, they charged me the full $15.98 each! Total bill for 2 6" clamps, over $38.:eek: (They charged me for freight too.):doh:

I've contacted them and explained my case. If I can't get the price reduced I'll probably send them back for a refund.:(

Rennie:

I have ordered 10 36" clamps (as posted above). The site let me order 10 at the reduced price. I noticed later (the next day or so) that the web site said limit 2 sets of 2 so I got worried. :eek: I figured that they would cancel the order or reach out to me about the issue.

I got a ship notification on 2 packages containing a total of 10 clamps. I just checked my Visa card and they only show a $39.90 charge. If it matters I ordered on 11/23 and the Order confirmation has an 8:23 PM Eastern timestamp. I don't remember seeing a "limit - 2" note on the website at that time.

Jim