half flat and half round

larry merlau

ok this is hard to tell where it should go but tom told me that i should get rid of it ,, before it affect us like it did the truners we have seen in the past so i am gonna make a deal// here is the critter anyone intersted.. lets talk:D
tn_IMG_0600.JPG as you can see its got some ugly grain

tn_IMG_0601.JPG this shows ya what size it is

tn_IMG_0602.JPG and this one shows the depth its around 8" deep and the holes that you can see are around 2" but those turners eat out the centers anyway:rofl: so lets hear it folks anyone got use for the ugly rascal:rolleyes:

Don't mess with me, Stratton. I have...Admin Powers. [Said in a deep, echo-ey voice.] I can edit your posts, but you can't edit mine. :rofl: You don't want your avatar pic to suddenly change. :p

Barry%20Eating.jpg

I thought that one might get a smile. ;) I do believe it was one of your finer moments. Wish I coulda been there myself to see it.

well vaughn you were first, but i got your gift already.. and i kinda like the state of alaska and the rate will be cheaper to the 56 zip so know that you got the vote barry what ya offerun:) clarification here this is cherry and is dry, the tree departed 2years ago and this was from it.

well dale, i havnt heard back from barry so i quess the bidding is still open! all who is intersted pm me and make me the best offer yu can:) this will be over at the end of the day wed:thumb: i do support our troops and i see yur on big boat so you qualify :) and yu do have a nice furry face:rofl: appearnce is almost everything:thumb:

hey its crowdin the middle of tuesday in the northwestern world,, and stil no pm's come on folks :) this is really need to have piece of wood.. and bill how can i argue your point with ut seein a pic of you barry has one that is scarymm but you have that cute little one and mans best freind no how is that ever gonna be considrd ugly or scarry:)

we barter folks ,,lets make deal, be creative:) i am payun fer shippin.

amazing!!!

this forum is loaded with you spinny types and only 3 even replied and one kinda bowed out once his name got in the lights then we have this Dr. who kinda drifted in but still no pm makun any offer???? must be this is just good for firewood and i wasted my time salvaging it:dunno: wed evening is the deadline.. fire or frieght its up to yall:D

Well dang gone Larry, knowing you personally and having sent many pieces to the fire when I knew something good had to be hiding in it, I just sat back and thought others less fortunate than me ought to have the chance. Heck fires, I'll take you up on that there offer and pay what it is you want. In fact, if you would set it in the corner of your shop somewhere, while I am off on Christmas vacation, knowing I had a hunk of treasure in your there hills, I might venture forth on my own trek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, consider it sold, don't mail, will pick up personal like after Christmas day before New Year's Eve one day this year.
Good enough?????

well jon this one is gone you didnt read the post well enuff:eek: i needed a pm!:D and got one from a family member so its gone but jon yu drop by any way and i will see that you dont leave empty handed! thansk for the response's though pm's are important for many reasons this was just one of them:rofl: happy thanks givin folk

Well the computer picked a good time to die. Tried to pm last night and the smoke got out of the box. Glad someone is going to take it off your hands, I probably wouldn't have lived long enough to use it. The woodpile is getting out of hand. Besides, the only thing I could think of to offer you was a string of decoys for mushroom hunting.

Well the computer picked a good time to die. Tried to pm last night and the smoke got out of the box. Glad someone is going to take it off your hands, I probably wouldn't have lived long enough to use it. The woodpile is getting out of hand. Besides, the only thing I could think of to offer you was a string of decoys for mushroom hunting.

well dale you do get a consalation prize for thinkun and readin it right,,, your next on the list for the next chunk of firewood i run across that might be useful:):thumb::thumb: