Dewalt Top 17 Voting is open

I haven't been able to get the leaderboard to work since Mike was at 2 blades. There were only 2 of them at that point above 1. So how is Mike stacking up to the others now? Jim.

edit: Never mind, I went there off of FireFox and get it just fine. I've been entering on Netscape since that is where I enter most contests because it's quicker for me. You're in the lead Mike. Let's keep him there guys!! Jim.

Last edited:
You guys do not know what it means to read the kind comments. A few other forums are a bit upset with my entry. LOL.

All the Top 17 competitors are awesome and most of the entered projects are just plain awesome as well.

Thanks so much for all the support. Come on 12/15!

Thanks everyone.

Got my 3 in today. Dont sweat what eveyrbody else thinks. You have a great project and did it for you daughter. That wins out everytime.:thumb:

Randy

You guys do not know what it means to read the kind comments. A few other forums are a bit upset with my entry. LOL.

All the Top 17 competitors are awesome and most of the entered projects are just plain awesome as well.

Thanks so much for all the support. Come on 12/15!

Thanks everyone.
Hey mike,
Your all over the place buddy, how do find the time with that little cutie runnin' 'round?. 6 blades? I'm struggling to ge tmy 3rd. (i'm the guy in the yellow shirt)
http://www.dewalt.com/us/top17/finalists.aspx?projectID=80

I've never really been in these chat groups, never thought much a bout 'em.
Man there's a wealth of good information, ideas and interesting tips.
I've been checking out a few and spending an awful lot of time just getting side tracked int he posting. I've read more than i've contributed, I'm just trying to get a feel for how they flow. there are so many great topic I'm overwhelmed.

Anyway Good luck (like you need it)
And if you think my daughter is just a cute as mike's throw me a bone or two.
Vote for mike first, I'd be just as happy to take your 2nd and 3rd vote! Ha
Sorry mike, just had to get that in. LOL

Brad McFarland
(inthe YLLOW SHIRT)

Hey Brad, welcome to the Family :wave:

I remember seeing your work on the DeWalt site when I first looked at Mike's and I am very impressed, you do very nice work :thumb:

Cheers! :)

Good luck to you too Brad. I have been reading your Rotary posts as well.

Megan is right here on my lap actually. She just made me some cookies in her new kitchen oven and brought them in.

Your daughter is beautiful btw!

Bump for the Sunday pregames.

Thanks everyone for the support. People made comments on other forums/threads about my note about voting with all accounts. Make sure all the votes are legit. Dewalt wants one set of 3 votes per account per person per day.

Vote for your favorites everyone.

Last edited:
Congrats to Stan Foster!!! Awesome job and well deserved. I tried my best and the superior project won in the end - the way it is supposed too. Great competeing with ya Stan! Enjoy the Cherry - you earned it!

Awesome job to all the rest of the 17 as well!!!! We all won this time around.

Congrats, Stan, you do beautiful work, and your love for it shows. :clap:

Mike, you gave him a good run for the money. :thumb:

And Brad, you wanna come build my home office for me? Great work, dude. ;)