New from Southern Indiana

I am excited about this site. Thanks to Larry Hibbs for telling me about it. I know everyone will enjoy visiting with him as much as I do each week at the carving club. I made a 10x12 box today out of basswood with a raised panel lid that I intend to do some carving in.
I will shut up for now. Just wanted to open the line of communications.:)

Welcome aboard, Donald. We won't hold the fact that you're Larry's buddy against you. :D Good to see that he's recruiting other carvers to the family. :thumb:

In case you hadn't noticed yet, we love pictures around here, so feel free to post pics of some of your work.

Hi Don
Welcome to the site its a lot of fun and you will meet some great people.
Take some time and look thru some of the older post and look at some of the great projects they have come up with.
Larry

welcome there don,, and it looks like the carvers are movin folks great for us.. carving is skill that needs to be shared,, so show us pics don larry did and dawn did and toni has.. so where's yours:dunno::rofl:

Welcome Donald, BTW Spouthern Indiana is anywhere from Lawrenceburg to Evansville and often considered anything south of Indianapolis, where do you fall? I'm in Northern KY (right on the pointy top)