Storage question....

Thanks again to all for passing on their thought on this. After the fist two posts I was ready to toss them:thumb: but then the other input has me second guessing myself:huh: I think I'll take them out of the boxes and through the empties up in the shop attic. Not that there is that much room but at least there is a pull down ladder to be able to get one back if the need arises. :thumb:

Aloha,:wave:

My "construction" type tools like the sawz all and nailers get stored in those boxes. The rest of the boxes I gave away to a contractor working in my neighborhood one day. Thought I'd given him a pot of gold.

Now, those hefty canvas cloth bags with zippers that some of them come with now days, I hold on to those. Use one gym bag looking one to hold ropes and straps, jumper cables, and a tow cable in my truck. Another that I got with a drill, I use as a tool bag for general purpose hand tools.

Now, those hefty canvas cloth bags with zippers that some of them come with now days, I hold on to those. Use one gym bag looking one to hold ropes and straps, jumper cables, and a tow cable in my truck. Another that I got with a drill, I use as a tool bag for general purpose hand tools.

yeah, those canvas bags are well constructed and I use my porter cable bag whenever I go travel up to my daughter 500 miles away and have to take some drills and things to do some minor work in her apt.
They are made perfect for traveling with tools.