I broke my teeth on the table saw

On to the Christmas wish list Rennie!

Oh and the title on your post got my attention, thought you slipped on some sawdust and nose dived into your table saw; glad the real story isn't so dramatic.

i opened this thinking you`d gotten wacked:eek:.........glad you`re okay!

i have a nice little scar on my cheek where a kickback hit me hard enough to see teeth with my mouth closed......be careful!

BTDT, just a few weeks ago. Lot of "Excitement" when I did mine. (I was using on the table clamped in the miter guage slot. A bit close but not near the blade I assumed but what I hadn't noticed was that I had too much pressure and when the work piece passed the teeth twanged and recoiled to hit the blade. KaBam!!! :eek: Looked for blood found none, looked in my shorts found some (not blood but....:eek:) Woke up my complacent self and got me re-remembering safety issues.

I too got a new set, picked up a Safety set from Rockler, was on "Special" got a couple of block pushers as well as a push stick with a magnet on the side.

i opened this thinking you`d gotten wacked:eek:.........glad you`re okay!

i have a nice little scar on my cheek where a kickback hit me hard enough to see teeth with my mouth closed......be careful!
Thanks. I did get one or two of the little shrapnel, but it's so light it did nothing but sting a bit.

BTDT, just a few weeks ago. Lot of "Excitement" when I did mine. (I was using on the table clamped in the miter guage slot. A bit close but not near the blade I assumed but what I hadn't noticed was that I had too much pressure and when the work piece passed the teeth twanged and recoiled to hit the blade. KaBam!!! :eek: Looked for blood found none, looked in my shorts found some (not blood but....:eek:) Woke up my complacent self and got me re-remembering safety issues.

I too got a new set, picked up a Safety set from Rockler, was on "Special" got a couple of block pushers as well as a push stick with a magnet on the side.
Hmmm Shorts were clean, but I learned a lesson.:rofl: Mine happend the same way, as soon as the work was passed, and my arm was extended over the table.:eek:

Got my attention too! :eek: Glad it was no more than it was.:thumb: Did the about the same thing with my router table last year. That got my attention also:D Just glad it's fixed with just a few bucks.:thumb:

Aloha :wave:
Yep. It's an attention getter all right!:rofl::eek::rofl:

That's why I only use my bare hands right near the blade. Plastic is dangerous. :rofl:

Just kidding, in case anyone decides to take this seriously. :rolleyes: Glad to see the damage was no worse than it was.