a bit early.....

tod evans

wanted to wish ya`ll a merry christmas! i have no intention of being in the shop/on the computer.....so hope everybody has a nice holliday! tod

From our house to all of yours.....

merxmas.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all are nice but you aren't family.
See you after Christmas.
Blessings to all.

Edit: Sunday a.m. Wifey is moving slow, we should have gone by now. Will be leaving in about an hour so have time to bug y'all for a while.

Last edited:
Well I'll be the first here to say Merry Christmas Eve...I'll be offline for most of the day Sunday (goin' to Dinneyland!), and I have no idea what all will be happening here Christmas day. Spending the day with LOML, her mom and brother, and none of them get real caught up in the Christmas spirit. I'm wishing I could be with my family in New Mexico this year, but MIL's health precludes us leaving town, so we'll make the best with what we've got. ;)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and have a wonderful anything else you tend to celebrate this season. Be safe out there.

Well it is now 20 minutes to Christmas, and we are still working:rolleyes:

Hope to head home in an hour or so, have a nice hot bath and go to sleep, we will get up and open presents, and then go online and talk to the kids and family in Canada.

Hope you all get what you want for Christmas, have some Turkey for me will ya!

All the best!

Stu