Cookie Stools

George Clark

The cookie stools are Christmas gifts for my granddaughters, ages 2 and 4. My somewhat mundane turnings have been considerably enhanced by my wife's artwork. Please don't even think about calling them "time out" stools. Thanks for looking.

George

Attachments

• IMG_1951 (2).JPG
    IMG_1951 (2).JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1953 (2).JPG
    IMG_1953 (2).JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1954 (2).JPG
    IMG_1954 (2).JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1955 (2).JPG
    IMG_1955 (2).JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
George

Being an entrepreneur and marketeer, I think you may have something in those little stools. I can see a competition by the cookie manufacturer to win your set of stools upon sending in x number of cookie packet wrappers. The artwork is amazing. Just think Oreos have launched a whole campaign to take the cookie into China. This type of stool would go down big time in the East. You should explore this by sending in a picture to the Brand Manager at the company. You could be in for producing a few. I think this is a hot idea. But hey maybe I am crazy. Have the kids got them yet? What has been the reaction you have had from others who have seen them?

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

Rob, The granddaughters don't get them until Christmas. Reaction has been very positive but I think it's mostly my wife's artwork that deserves the praise. It was a fun project.

George

That is a brilliant idea and well done to boot. I tried it, but mine was a lot smaller. It broke when I sat on it. I was so mad...I ate it. Lesson learned.