Crib build

...Is your crib convertible to a single bed as the child becomes older? It has that appearance.

Yes Bill it is, or I should say it will be. I will have to make up some stringers to run the length of a twin matress and paint them, but I will deal with that when the time comes so I have a couple years at least :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It felt great to give it as a gift. Also feels great that it's finally done. I'm really excited though and can't wait to start on another project. Thanks again for the kind words

Hey everyone, Angie's sister emailed me and said they have the bedroom set up and she took some pictures, just tought I'd share :)

crib4 (600 x 401).jpg
crib1 (600 x 401).jpg
crib2 (600 x 401).jpg
crib3 (401 x 600).jpg

...incase you couldn't tell, they're having a boy and his name is going to be Broderick (Brody for short). She's due in early February. Thanks for lookin!

Westly, I missed the updates from just before the new year.

Great gift and thanks for sharing the story as well. Very Well Done. :thumb:

I missed the earlier post about the unveiling...I got a little misty just reading it. What a great way to celebrate a good thing.

You did an awesome job, and the fact that your heart was in the build makes it even that much better. :thumb:

To add to my earlier post, I'll say that from the latest Pics, Brody should have NO DOUBT about being a WELCOME ADDITION to the Family.:thumb:

Hey thank you guys very much those were some nice words :)

Proud to know you Westley, you have certainly done a great job, and the unveiling was priceless :thumb: :clap:

Proud to know all you guys too, Stu. Thanks for everything you guys have helped me with on here, it's been more help than you think. I was a fun project to do and got me really excited to start working on more projects. Thanks for everything