Pen Project completed!!!!! News stories attached!

Well, Project "Give Back" for my NJ-SP Ag. Woods students is completed. The pens completed are all unique and quite beautiful. My students are very proud of their work as they should be. The local paper did a story and they don't have a website :)huh:) so my computer teacher scanned it :)thumb:) and I have tried to attach it but it was to large :( so she is working on it and when it gets resized, will post that also.
Then the larger regional paper picked up the story and so here is that website (they have the better picture of all pens together).

http://www.southbendtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081202/News04/812019981/1051/News04

Yep, pretty proud of my group of guys and gals. Friday evening we meet at the American Legion to show the pens to them, then they get boxed and mailed to RevDoug for final shipping. Thanks for looking.

A very worthy project Jonathan Looks like your students did a ton of work and learned something in the process not just woodworking. A fellow on another location I frequent made a hundred pens and gave them to a group of servicemen and women leaving for Iraq.
Nice Job
Larry

Jon, I'm so proud of you and your students for what you've done, and I'm glad to have been a very small part of this project with the blanks I sent to you. :thumb:

Thank you everyone on behalf of my students. Nancy and all that contributed anything, even well wishes, were all appreciated and counted towards the positive completion of this project. No small parts, all a BIG THANKS.

Nice work, both you and your students. I look forward to them arriving and being added to the ones I have here now. Our service men and women will be honored to carry them I'm sure.

Outstanding !

You and your students are to be commended for a job well done.:thumb:

Thank you all for your thoughtfulness and generosity- teacher, students, contributors.

Thank you all, met with the American Legion members and their families last night, beyond words the meeting of my students to these men and women that have sacrificed for us. I had over 25 of my students show up on their own, and truly saw that it was real to them what it meant to others. We hope to get them out to our own Doug Miller (aka RevDoug) by next Wednesday.