Chess Board

Gayl Beals

I am looking at building a Chess Board. I would like to be able to find 3/8 to 5/8 high solid bronze or Brass. I have a couple that I got from a pattern shop a long time back. I would need A – H across the bottom and top and 1 – 8 a long both sides. I have been on the inner net, but have not found any. Does anybody have an idea where I could buy some.
Thanks Gayl I hope I have it the right Thead.

Attachments

• ZX.jpg
    ZX.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 31
hey gayl are there still some foundry's up there near you? used to be several.. they might have a pattern shop yet in oneoif them which could get you what you want.. but in todays ways perhaps they dont use that type anymore for patterns might be done threw lazers or cnc's.. after several years of working in a foundry,, i still remeber those days.

hey gayl are there still some foundry's up there near you? used to be several.. they might have a pattern shop yet in oneoif them which could get you what you want.. but in todays ways perhaps they dont use that type anymore for patterns might be done threw lazers or cnc's.. after several years of working in a foundry,, i still remeber those days.
Thanks larry I will check with.