Chocolate heaven

allen levine

:D:D:D:D:D

My wife showed me a little bag of broken chocolate covered pretzels the other night and told me those were for me.
I really dont need them, weight wise, nor do they agree with my digestive system, but they are one of the best tasting things on earth, so she makes me my own every year.
I was pretty sure she made pounds and pounds of them, not paying much attention this year, but she did tell me she was making them one day I spent at work.
I opened all the cabinets, looked whereever she had all the gifts stored and wrapped, and didnt find any.
I questioned her, she told me most of what she bought was given out already, and she hasnt made anymore.

She was out tonight at a business dinner, and I was looking for a scissor
I walked into my daughters room to grab one out of her desk drawer, and what a discovery!
I hit the mother load!
The woman was hiding them from me, hidden under the vanity blocked by the bench and other gifts.
I dont know how many pounds are here, in 3 different chocolates(white, dark, and milk), but I know if these were illegal drugs, Id be in prison for 50 consecutive life sentences if I was caught with this amount of pounds.
Oh, shes a sneaky little girl, so Ill skim a couple out of each bag each night and hide them for myself.
2 can play at that game.
(heres the proof, all stashed away in those large ziploc bags, Id guess 16-20 lbs worth)wood stuff 392 (Medium).jpg

9 large ziplocs, 3 shopping bags filled.

I know shell wrap them up all pretty with bowls and bows and plates and boxes.

Last edited:
Ho, Ho, be careful. Did you notice any hair held with adhesive tape anywhere to prove that someone had been poking around?? Anything that you had to move and didn't put back in exactly the same place and orientation?

A person that know you so well and that has been able to hide those from you, most probably would have a way of knowing if you've been there...:):)

Ho, Ho, be careful. Did you notice any hair held with adhesive tape anywhere to prove that someone had been poking around?? Anything that you had to move and didn't put back in exactly the same place and orientation?

A person that know you so well and that has been able to hide those from you, most probably would have a way of knowing if you've been there...:):)
Too late Toni - the trap is alrady sprung!:rofl::rofl:
I'm sure the CSI team will be there before dusk!:rofl:

thanks fer the chuckle!!

that was great allen but i like the others feel your gonna get caught those female elves are very clever,, and if those are for others and you got into someones else gifts boy santan isnt gonna be happy i done that once and ate the whole thing :) not a good site after she done with me..i dont eat the same no more,,ask permision for every bite:):rofl:

Im not worried about Santa or the Chanukah Man. I carefully skimmed a small share off of each bag, and they are bulk bags.

She knew, and I really dont know how unless she read this site.

She very calmly warned me if I did it again, (she doesnt care about the work, she knows Im not supposed to eat that), Ill be making room for my bed in the garage, not only for the new machines.

Ill wait for her to fall asleep, there is no way shell know if I take 3 or 4 more out of a bag.

...Ill wait for her to fall asleep, there is no way shell know if I take 3 or 4 more out of a bag.

Now that literally made me laugh out loud. :rofl:

Be vewy, vewy qwiet!

Vewy%20Vewy%20Qwiet%20300.jpg

amen to what aaron said my wife snoops constanly to find heres and then skaes it till ifalls open almost but she can tell you every nook and cranny and nows where and how the cookies were placed ..allen you dont have aprayer in foolin her and theye are som eof us that would use this info as black mail:rofl:

toni, for a few chocolate pretzels?

I could see if I borrowed her car and smashed it into a utility pole, but for a few pretzels?
Nah, shes just pretending she wants me to be around longer, cause she probably hasnt finished torturing me enough in 30 years of marriage(I know her since shes around 13)