Be careful of that there spray!!!!! Accidentally get some on that there excavator and you could end up with a small bobcat!!!! :eek::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Stuff like that takes time off of my lifespan because it just honks me off to no end. When I rode on the Sheriff's Posse, I would fly spray my horse and three other guys would always ask to borrow it. So went to the old style pump sprayer that makes a lot of noise and after they caught their horses (they broke loose) they never asked to borrow my fly spray again!! :dunno:

so what happened chuck who had the chance to switch hit for ya? got to be a simple case of who could and who couldnt...and i dont think i would want to be the who could...:eek:

Has to be one of the two:

Binder fairies....we got em over this way to, they also take tow straps and tie downs

Or else it is "Own't know".....anytime something comes up missing I ask my sons if they know who took said item, and it always this "own't know" fella cause they always say "Own't know did it".....if I ever catch that ownt know fella, I'm gonna string him up with duct tape and tie downs.

....There was two other guys that stopped by. But they wouldn't swap them. Borrow them yes, hide them yes, swap them no. :dunno::huh:

Some people will suprise you:rolleyes:....I wonder if they are having a good laugh at your expense right now...I can see it now...2 men watching from window of the lumber yard...."Look at Chuck, he can't figure out what's going on! He'll never figure out we were the ones that switched them around!":D:wave:

been there dun that if you had seen them you would know so they might be just good enuff to not been seen ,, some of us are pretty good at not being seen if need be,,learned it early in life..:rofl: