Drill Bit Sets at Woodcraft:dunno:

My set of 12 brad point bits, 5/64" through 1/4" was about $45 if that gives you an idea of the quality that the WC bits might be. Maybe someone who has them will chime in because I am just guessing. I have two sets of cheap bits: 1/16" through 1/2" in 64ths in a drawer somewhere; never use them. They cause more grief than they're worth. JMHO.

Hope someone has experience of these because that looks like a real deal. But then you know what they say if it looks to good to be true it usually aint.

This deal could actually get me to part with some money right now. But I need someone to "tuck me in" and say they are worth trying.

I bought that set (the twist point set) on a similar sale last year, and have no real complaints about the bits. I haven't checked any of them for dimensional tolerance, but they've performed pretty much how I expected them to perform. And at that price, I didn't feel bad burning a couple of them up trying to enlarge a hole in some cryo-treated knife steel. (Never did make it through the hole, either.)

I have had good luck with various El Cheapo drill bit sets. The twists, however, do need a visit to the Drill Doctor before use.
I have had some bad luck with expensive drill bits from Craft Supply. These are the weirdo specialized sizes needed for their pen kits. At $10.00 to $20.00 each they still need sharpening before use.
I say, go for it.