Cool start to Christmas mornng

Dan Lee

This morning I get up and start my routine ... and gee thats a nice piece of Poa ferro next to the coffee maker .... walk thru the house to get the paper and hmm a piece of bloodwood and canary wood by the door ... and so it contiued. Pic shows what I thnk is the net score.

left to right
BloodWood, PaoFerro, Canary, Chakte Coc, Lepordwood(2" thick), Shedua, Spanish cedar

LOML is definetly in tun to this hobby

Update: The easter egg wasn't quite finished added a piece of Che CHen(sp),Zircote ( I just heard my table saw blade groan:eek: ) and Zebra wood

Last edited:
This morning I get up and start my routine ... and gee thats a nice piece of Poa ferro next to the coffee maker .... walk thru the house to get the paper and hmm a piece of bloodwood and canary wood by the door ... and so it contiued. Pic shows what I thnk is the net score.

left to right
BloodWood, PaoFerro, Canary, Chakte Coc, Lepordwood(2" thick), Shedua, Spanish cedar

LOML is definetly in tun to this hobby

Love it! What a haul! You must have been very good this year:thumb:

Dan, what a great idea! Forget dreaming about sugarplums, you got the real deal!!

There's some beautiful looking wood there Dan. You are very fortunate to have such a supportive wife! Merry Christmas!

Showed my wife this and she said "what in the world is that???" Guess I'll never wake up with cool boards laying around:eek:

Congrats on the Christmas present and having a LOYL that understands!