Live water hole in Africa

I've had it up for a bit now, and saw a lioness get a drink, then go take a nap next to the pond. Cool stuff...thanks for the link.

And now it's lion sunbathing :D Dig the bikini on that cat!.....:D :D :D :D :D I had to make my dogs stop watching. It must be hot I guess?. I wonder where the camera is. I hope we're not just looking at a zoo in Florida or something.:D

One time I heard what sounded like a person letting out a long sigh. And at other times It sounds like there are people talking way in the background.?

Last edited:
Presently there are three lionesses and a male hanging out. I was just now watching a bat flying in front of the camera catching bugs. The bat even ran into the camera (WHACK!) on one of the passes.

And now that the sun is up there, the pic is in color. (And it's definitely some type of buffalo thay're munching.) It also appears someone is controlling the camera (panning and zooming) as late as 12:00 midnight and as early as 6:00 AM local time.

Is it really live?

It looks like someone is controling the camera, moving and zooming etc.

Very neat to say the least, I'll be passing this one on.

Cheers!

PS I wish that one bird would shut up! :rolleyes:

Is it really live?

It looks like someone is controling the camera, moving and zooming etc.

Very neat to say the least, I'll be passing this one on.

Cheers!

PS I wish that one bird would shut up! :rolleyes:

Here is some info on the site that I found.

Nkorho Pan is brought to you by Africam.com, ranked as one of the top African wildlife sites on the web. We pioneered the live web cam industry in Africa back in 1998 when we broadcast live images from some of the wildest places on the continent. This was a world first and fast gained popularity world wide. Technology has moved on and we are proud to bring you the first of our live streaming cameras on the Africam Wildlife Channel.

Nkorho Pan is a natural water hole in the prestigious Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, in South Africa. Nkorho pan is named after Nkorho bush Lodge which gets it name from the Shangaan derivative for the call of the yellow-billed hornbill, a common and unusual looking bird from this area.