mac geek ??

Before PDF came along I used to save Quark docs as eps then open them with PhotoShop to convert to tiff. I'd guess PhotoShop would be able to rip the InDesign file?

well greg it worked,,:eek::D surprized me that it did becasue the rip i am dealing with is very old like a 95 yr..from hiedlberg,, but i do need to do some tweaking yet on some of the fine points but it went threw all the way liek it was supposed to and will solve some major obstickles i have been dealing with.. this tiff isnt the same as what i asking for but it diud work so that is the main thing as for eps to tiff format ed yes photoshop can do that easily and it doesnt matter if its from quark or or any other program if its a eps it can be changed in photoshop.. so thanks to all the help folks and moday i will work on the fine points,,

thats becasue i am dry and parched,,tried to wet me whistle last wknd but had to wiat till after the holydays gona be so dry i am jist gonna blowa away..actually i am just actin out a part fer hallowen its next wknd right?

Hey Larry, I think you actually need a 1 bit tiff application from esko graphics or such to create an actual 1 bit tiff. It's a plug in for our work flow at an additional 12 g's or so

tom for what i was doing the rgular tiff worked which was abig improvment,,yeah they were lookun at one of those jdf work flows but the dollars scared them.. the idea is great if you can afford it..same file same place or another,, proof to print the same..:thumb:

The crazy language is just a part of Larry's and my occupation. (yes we do the same thing) Hey I've been doing it for 35 years and I still don't understand :p

What is this here TIFF ya'll r talkin bout? I thought that wuz sumpthin tha happen when ya gets yer pants in a wad.:huh::dunno:

naw that's a chapped butt norman:rofl: or red faced... and cuhck ya dont ned ta werry i anit changun and tom can verify that he's known me for a long time..i am still a ole rednecked hick threw and threw..