I get blamed for everything......

I can come and build you a shop, and I do quality work as you can see from my last one.

JDA20polebarn.jpg

Larry.......Road trip!

No, can't blame Larry for any part of that one......that is all 100% Gods doing....yep, that's it.

It was just about a year ago, I was building that 40 x 64 pole barn for a customer. Had it all ready on a Thursday to set trusses, crane was scheduled for Tuesday. Had all the braces in and set for Tuesday.

Getting ready to go to church on Sunday morning, all dressed in a suit and tie ready to go out the door when the phone rings, a neighbor next to the job site called to tell me that very strong wind hit the barn and it was about to go down. The wind snapped and busted the braces, pulled nails right out of the posts and stakes.....it was a hard direct hit and being the barn sat up on top of a hill with no protection didn't help. So the boys and I got in our workin clothes, grabbed chains and cables and commenced to straightening it back up.

We saved the barn as you can see.

P1010042.jpg

They didn't cover that act of god now did they. And I won't tell you how I know.:thumb:

Oh my insurance company said they would cover materials and labor to make it straight, plumb and level again......then go after my customers insurance company....WTH?....what did my customer have to do with this whole mess?:huh:

I wouldn't do that to my customer, so I ate the extras it took to make it right again. Someday that customer wants a new house, and they were thankful I didn't turn it in to their insurance co.

Hey Bernie...:wave:....I'm still haulin sumthin :rofl:...or maybe full of it :dunno:

well boys i am truely sorry for the unfaithfullness,, but see i didnt have enuff bottles and cans to pay the light bill chuck so that was why you were in the dark for to long,, and as for the ashman not having his walls stasy srtright that was becasue he went to churck almost that day and we all know the wind blew andlightun struck as well.. so after this all setled out we are still friends i think:dunno: but as for the road trip boss i could easily be persuaded to go that direction in heart beat but its gonn ahve to be fo rmeor ethan just wknd trip...once we got close to chuck i am quite sure our morals would get corrupted byt he pirates over there:)

Going east huh bozz, that sounds like fun, but I'll pass on the wenches....I'll bring my own. I got a complete set of them a while back over at Sears, and a ratchet too.