Arts Center Display

I finally got time to go down and get pictures of my turnings at the Carnagie Arts Center. I was really pleased as the feature artist the last two months as my display is in the center of the room. It is kinda hard to see on the tree but you can see my ornaments, birdhouses and bells on it. I feel pretty good about the the exposure as I have been getting comments from people around town. For the month of November I just got a check Dec. 1st for the sales of my turnings. It paid for the new Jet 1220 so I am happy about that.

Attachments

• Arts Gallery Tree 1.jpg
    Arts Gallery Tree 1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Arts Gallery Display 1.jpg
    Arts Gallery Display 1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Arts Gallery Display 2.jpg
    Arts Gallery Display 2.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Arts Gallery Display 3.jpg
    Arts Gallery Display 3.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Arts Gallery Display 4.jpg
    Arts Gallery Display 4.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 43
Nice display Bernie :thumb: Glad your turnings are selling well for you, as they should. you do good work. Love the birdhouses with the little birds :D Nice the are help paying for some of your tools....thats a good thing

Tom

Very nice, Bernie. You've got a lot of great pieces, and they're displayed well. :thumb: Congrats on the sales and the exposure. :clap:

Thanks for the comments. I talked with her today when I took down 10 more bottle stoppers. She wanted to know if I would let her keep my stuff displayed all next year. I told her that would be great. I hope they keep moving well.

The cheque is nice, I'm sure, but the recognition and the exposure must really be rewarding.

You do really nice work Bernie, and I'm very happy for you to see it displayed so well.

Cheers!

I seem to recall in a previous post you said you were somewhat of a perfectionist. Well sir it shows. Anyone would be proud to own one of those pieces and strive for that level of skill. Keep it coming and more power to ya!!
:santa::biker::clap:

Thanks again. I truly appreciate it. She called again this morning for more bottle stoppers. She said a lady from Minnesota came in and bought 8 bottle stoppers for gifts. She said a guy from North Carolina bought 6 birdhouses so guess I had better get off here and get cracking. :D

Last edited: