Howdy from Southwest GA

Tom Knighton

I'm new here and pretty new to woodworking in general. I stumbled across this forum a while ago and figured "what the heck" and decided to join :D

The name is Tom (obviously) and I'm from Albany, GA. I'm a father to a wonderful 7 year old son, and I'm married (sometimes blissfully, sometimes out of spite :D) to a great woman.

I'm looking forward to learning tons and hopefully sharing a bit of what I know as well!

Tom

Hi Tod :D

Hey Mark! Good to see another Albany woodworker here! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one! I had been referring to Albany as "the black hole" because I don't know a single woodworker in this town (met one briefly at Lowe's about a year ago, but that was about it). ;)

Of course, there's still plenty of reasons to call Albany a black hole, so no need to change anything :D

Tom

Thanks Frank, and I just have to say that the flintlock in your avatar looks beautiful! Ever since I did American Civil War reenactment, I've had a fondness for old firearms. I don't really OWN any, but I still admire them...even reproductions!

Tom