I have to do it because I know how.... I mean come on, most of you guys have seen the pics he usually puts on here. Do you really want to have to get out your magnifying glass just to see the entries?

Well... Today is monday afternoon 15:00 pm here, so it must be monday night in Japan now, and monday morning around 10:00 AM in US.

Let's give Chuck a bit of time, after all there have been so many entries that he's got to get a bigger hard drive to store them!!:rofl::rofl:

Well... Today is monday afternoon 15:00 pm here, so it must be monday night in Japan now, and monday morning around 10:00 AM in US.

Let's give Chuck a bit of time, after all there have been so many entries that he's got to get a bigger hard drive to store them!!:rofl::rofl:

Ok I'm up and dressed... give me a chance to have my tea :p

Darn impatient people msg windows popping up all over the place while I was trying to get the darn poll done up right and I haven't even been able to have my darn tea yet fer crying out loud

Hey Chuck -

Is she always whiny like this before she gets her morning tea?

:rofl:
Darn impatient people msg windows popping up all over the place while I was trying to get the darn poll done up right and I haven't even been able to have my darn tea yet fer crying out loud
Thanks for getting the poll done, Kaylea. Lot of good snowfolks to choose from. :thumb:

Was browsing the last of the Internet and came across Nick Cook's Web site.

Seems like he is ready to enter the contest:

giftitems-paper2_15x1.jpg

Sorry about that Kalea, but... wasn't Chuck the one who had to do it?

That's not fair to you, so he organizes the whole thing and then lets you do the work and take the hassle.... Bad..Bad..Bad..:)

It's ok... he helps me with things he is good at and I help him with things I am good at.... I wasn't really upset I just like giving people a hard time ;)