Welcome Chris Billman

Steve - Missed ya at the meeting last week. Was good to see Brad and Keith again, but would have been nice to catch up with you and Larry too. Hope everything's OK.

Everything is fine Chris. I have been working up north of here at Alma and it has been making for long days, by the time I get home at night I'm not much for getting in the truck and driving some more.

I finished framing the house I was contracted to do yesterday so you guys will be seeing me at your meetings soon...I know Larry has been wanting to get over your way to those meetings too.

here ye here ye

yup i am fine cris and glad you dropped in here, i will hopefully be on the next boat out if the capt will take me. got a question fer ya cris how's that rikon treating ya? still buy another if you dint have yours? got some grteen thats burnig a hole in my pocket.

how's that rikon treating ya? still buy another if you dint have yours?
It's been fine. I have been using it for rough work lately (bowl blanks, etc) so I haven't really tested it for refined work (resawing, veneers, etc) in a while. But I'm happy with it for the most part. I'd buy it again for the price I paid ($899 I think).

I don't think you can get it that cheap anymore, so I'd probably compare to the Griz 17"er if I was in the market today. And maybe that new Steel City saw.

Glad to hear you guys are well. Looking forward to seeing you soon.