MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Randy Privett

In Memorium
This year will be the first year in more years then I care to admit, that the Love of My Life and I will not be celebrating Christmas together. As some of you already know, Claudia passed away in October. I never realized the onset of feelings one has, because of a soul mate that has passed on. I have talked to all of our children and grandkids wishing them all a Merry Christmas, knowing that each will miss their Mother and Grandma in their own way. They live all over the place, so getting together for the holidays is out of the question; besides, I didn’t want too many people around this year. I will spend the season with my Mother; she lives next door and is in failing health also.

I don’t want to sound like I’m asking for sympathy on this, I’m just asking for those of you that are with you’re loved one today, take the time to tell them how much you love and appreciate them; give them a big hug and kiss, because one never knows when it will end.

Thanks to all of you for you’re business and support throughout this year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Randy, right back at you with the Merry Christmas. I am sorry to hear of your wife's death. As a kid it seemed that all were joyful and no sadness on that day. I appreciate my parents allowing that feeling. My girls lost a dear friend/classmate last week so their Christmas has a damper on it also. But as you stated, it does make us appreciate or should make us appreciate the ones around us more. Give mom a hug from all of us "kids" here at Family for us!!!!!
And you my friend, enjoy the day to the best of your ability and Happy Birthday Jesus.

its the good times that we need to hang on to and let the others go,, not always easy,, but in my own situtation randy i find it better to have freinds or family around than to be alone during these holidays.. this year my kids are away on the day but i had them last wknd but to me early celbrating isnt the same as the real day... take care and spend time with mom, she done that with you for many years, its just returning the gift that you both share, love!

Randy,

Sorry to learn of your loss. It is always harder to get thru holidays so close after.

I fully agree with Chuck and Larry. It's the good times we lived with the loved one that helps us most. I remember when I lost my Dad many years ago. It was in November and Thanksgiving was all but cancelled. But my family was able to make Christmas the best possible for my Mom anyway.

I have never forgotten the feeling of emptiness whenever I would need to talk to him, or ask his advice on something. He was not there anymore. I could only imagine what Mom was feeling as they had been together 50 years before he died. His art and his music lives on and reminds us of him always.

So it will be with you too. All the things you shared with your wife will remind you of her and the joys you experienced together. We all have to go someday, but our memories will be with us long after.

God Bless and try to have a Merry Christmas. Better times will come.

Aloha, Tony