SU versions of items I've built

Dan Noren

Staff member
These are some items that we have here at home that I've built, and we have here at home.

Attachments

• bedside table.jpg
    bedside table.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 18
  • glass top table.jpg
    glass top table.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 17
  • plantstand.jpg
    plantstand.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 31
  • small dropleaf table.jpg
    small dropleaf table.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 27
welcome dan glad you dropped by to stay awhile,, lookin like you got alot you can contribute and you even dropped a pic in for us too "right on top of it rose":thumb::D well i woulda never quessed that was a umbrella stand,, only the high calflutin folks that melt easy use them critters:) hey what state are you from dan? that stand would be one major puzzel for me made my eyes cross just look at it. bet you can do the rubics cube blind folded huh:)

Last edited:
Thanks guys, but its not an umbrella stand, its a plant stand. It took 3rd place at the state fair last year, and now resides in Michigan. I've exploded it a bit so you can see how it went together. If i remember correctly, there are 50 half laps.

Attachments

• plantstand exploded.jpg
    plantstand exploded.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 17
minnesota state fair. it took 3rd and the dining chair took 2nd. sadly enough, my own idea. it started out as an "evil what if" idea that made it onto paper. then it evolved into an evil project that cried out to be built. i now have it out of my system... :p

minnesota state fair. it took 3rd and the dining chair took 2nd. sadly enough, my own idea. it started out as an "evil what if" idea that made it onto paper. then it evolved into an evil project that cried out to be built. i now have it out of my system... :p

ya i have had one of those as well what looks easy on paper can have hidden sink holes.. but thats what makes this hobby what it is and its how we learn..by doing it and its just wood as a short wize old man once said:D:thumb:

you got that right! the hardest part was making the stretchers that had to be half lapped in 2 different directions. they came out looking like modern art masterpieces.