Welcome Denise Bussineau...

Marty Walsh

I'm obviously biased, but I want to welcome Denise to our new forum.

Although she's only been seen helping me build the shop, she's a true woodworker in her own right. Evidence of that will be provided when I get the shop finished and she has some tools and space to work...:rolleyes:

- Marty -

Welcome Denise, glad that you made it over here from the temporary site. And Marty, has answered the (unanswerd till now) question that I asked you there about whether or not your interest in woodworking extends beyond construction.

Thanks!!

For all your kind greetings...:)

Marty - Thanks for the kind words. I still have a lot to learn however you are a wonderful teacher!! :)

Frank - Yes I do have a love for not only helping out with the shop but also making sawdust. I can't wait for when the time comes where Marty-n-I will be fighting over who is using which tool. I feel it coming soon...:D

Tod - Thanks for welcoming me... now back to work!!! :p

Stu - I'll do my best... but not sure how successful I will be...;)

Joe - Yes, finally... and it will be up to all members to do their part to keep it that way...:) I know I'll do my best not to get out of line... ;)

Anyway... now "I" have to get back to work!! Y'all have a great day!! :)

Thanks again for all the kind welcomes... TGIF!!

Denise

Uh oh....do I detect a little bit of biasness here, hmmmmmm.....? Maybe a little favoritism, hmmmmm.........?

Just teasin', of course.

Welcome Denise. I don't really know much about you but I heard that you helped a little on Marty's shop? I think he mentioned that you made the drinks or something. :D

Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing your work.

Note to admins: This is REALLY Denise, right? And not Marty just trying to fool us (me) by doing what Frank did and posting as Margaret? I am so confused. :D

Note to admins: This is REALLY Denise, right? And not Marty just trying to fool us (me) by doing what Frank did and posting as Margaret? I am so confused. :D
Mark, I admit to having posed as Margaret a couple of times to do some testing here. But, Margaret is definately interested in woodworking, particularly when woodworking is part of renovation and Margaret has logged in as herself here a few times.

Uh oh....do I detect a little bit of biasness here, hmmmmmm.....? Maybe a little favoritism, hmmmmm.........?

Just teasin', of course.

Welcome Denise. I don't really know much about you but I heard that you helped a little on Marty's shop? I think he mentioned that you made the drinks or something. :D

Mark,

Nothing to be confused about. That is REALLY Denise, and as soon as she finds a picture she 'likes', she'll be setting up her avatar as proof.

She was involved in our fledgling temporary site when we were planning this forum, and intends to play a more active role now that we're formally established.

- Marty -

P.S. I won't even touch the 'making the drinks' comment. She does SOOOO MUCH MORE!!!

mark, it ain`t gonna be pretty when denise gets done chewin` on your tail:eek: .........just think, she`s mean enough to keep marty kinda on track....tod

Come on Tod, I'm just teasin'. We all know that Denise did all the REAL work on that shop and that Marty was just in the way takin' pictures and stuff. Even this bonehead knows that. :rolleyes: :D

Oh man, how much trouble am I in now?.......I gotta get me a special icon/smiley thing or something for when I'm teasin'. Nobody gets it when I'm joking and I'm gonna get kicked outta here quicker than cockroach on fire. :D :D :D

Just teasin' again, folks. :D

What a fun place!

Last edited:
mark, it ain`t gonna be pretty when denise gets done chewin` on your tail:eek: .........just think, she`s mean enough to keep marty kinda on track....tod

tod knows what he's talking about. I think I recall taking pictures of he and Denise hanging off some impromptu scaffolding that DENISE MADE while those two were hanging the sub-fascia on the rear of the shop some twenty+ feet off the ground!

Denise is working...I'm sure she'll have something to say here when she takes a break...:rolleyes:

- Marty -

I’m glad to see you here Denise, welcome.

I’m sure you have contributed more to the development of this forum over the last month then we will ever know, and for that I thank you.

I think that you and Marty are now the third family represented here… cool!

Frank Chaffee

Mark... please don't even go there...:rolleyes:

I thank you for the welcome and I won't even comment on the "made drinks" part. I promised to behave myself.

Thanks again... and you will.

Nope... this is REALLY Denise... is this really Mark Rios?? or mark-tucktail-rios?? (Thanks Tod):D

Oh man, how much trouble am I in now?.......I gotta get me a special icon/smiley thing or something for when I'm teasin'. Nobody gets it when I'm joking and I'm gonna get kicked outta here quicker than cockroach on fire. :D :D :D

Mark... there's not a large enough smiley thing in the world to save you!! You just keep opening your mouth and inserting your other foot!! Don't you know you fall down when you do that?? :p

Just teasin' again, folks. :D

Chill out... teasin' acknowledged. :)

What a fun place!
Agreed, and let's try to keep it that way!!

Denise

Mark... there's not a large enough smiley thing in the world to save you!! You just keep opening your mouth and inserting your other foot!! Don't you know you fall down when you do that?? :p Denise

Well, I sure fall down whel I do that, since I only have one leg. I lost the other one in a cycling accident. I don't really talk about it cause it kinda wierds people out.

Thanks for the good natured ribbing though. And welcome again.

Of course, you were here before me huh......oh well. :D