It's Mine! All Mine!

Art Mulder

(Cue the Daffy Duck maniacal Laughter)
"It's mine! Mine, I say! All mine! Mwha Ha ha ha ha ha!"

Here is the SE corner of my small basement shop.

Before
SE-corner-before-mid.jpg

During
SE-corner-during-mid.jpg

After.
SE-corner-after-mid.jpg

Mine. Mine. All mine. Oh Happy Day.
...art

ps: Until she wants it back of course... ;) Not likely, though. She's pretty good at getting rid of stuff. Almost 2 full shelves of stuff (mostly hand-me-down kids clothees) all gone.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh room to breath.............. dust.
Good for you!:thumb: I spent all day yesterday emptying, purging, and then rearranging our attic storage. Then spent some more time doing the same thing in our home office. I didn't gain any shop space out of it, but we are finally getting down to a manageable pile!:rofl::rofl:

how sad is it, that now only do I have the 'It's mine all mine' audio clip in my mind now, but also the 'I'm Rich, I'm Rich' line, and the 'down down down, back back back' line... and the genie coming out of the bottle... and of course, 'close Sesame'...
all because I spent way too much time in front of a TV during my formative years....

how sad is it, that now only do I have the 'It's mine all mine' audio clip in my mind now, but also the 'I'm Rich, I'm Rich' line, and the 'down down down, back back back' line... and the genie coming out of the bottle... and of course, 'close Sesame'...
all because I spent way too much time in front of a TV during my formative years....

Would this be a good time to start humming the Brady Bunch theme song?

M I C K E Y....

or 'Oh Mickey you're so fine...'?

The second one. NOT the theme song for the Mickey Mouse Club. Mousketeer role call won't undo something stuck in your head...but could cause cranial explosion or spontaneous human combustion.

OK...probably not, but it sounds cool :D