My Husband Keeps Nagging Me...

KaLea Thoits

to come here and do an introduction so
Hi :wave: I'm KaLea from NH and Chuck is my husband.
I'm mostly a jewelry designer but I like to play around in his wood shop sometimes as well. I have actually managed to find a decent way of integrating wood into what I like to do, mostly in the form of hair forks.

to come here and do an introduction so
Hi :wave: I'm KaLea from NH and Chuck is my husband.
I'm mostly a jewelry designer but I like to play around in his wood shop sometimes as well. I have actually managed to find a decent way of integrating wood into what I like to do, mostly in the form of hair forks.
Welcome! We won't hold being Chucks wife against you! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome KaLea :wave: I love the hat!! And....echoing Frank....any pic's of hair forks? I'd be curious to see how they're made.

cheers eh?

John

Welcome Kalea (what a pretty name!)

Welcome! We won't hold being Chucks wife against you! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You'd be surprised how many times I have heard that.... then again maybe you wouldn't! :rofl:

I'm just Not going there... but really we Won't hold being his wife against you... much or often... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds like you'll fit right in, just like Chuck!

Hello Kalea
Nice to have you join the rag tag bunch here. If you haven't guessed we LOVE pictures of any of your work HINT!
Dawn

Hi Kalea, Welcome, and glad to have you. I'll just ECHO what the others have already said.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've just gotta know though, did Chuck get you on one of his "Pirate Raids"?:D

No, No, Norman, Chuck said he found her at Sears (remember the w(r)ench post???) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello KaLea (how actually do you pronounce that? Kay Lee ah?)
Yep, won't hold Chuck against you, actually he seems to be a good pirate!:thumb:

No, No, Norman, Chuck said he found her at Sears (remember the w(r)ench post???) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello KaLea (how actually do you pronounce that? Kay Lee ah?)
Yep, won't hold Chuck against you, actually he seems to be a good pirate!:thumb:

OOPS, guess I somehow missed that one completely.:eek: On the other hand, what Self Respecting "Pirate" would sink to making a raid on SEARS?:huh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Welcome Kalea!
I like your hat and the feather as well!
Maybe nobody warned you but these are dangerous waters.... even for pirates.
Wood here doesn't float! flyes away in form of shavings and sawdust:):D

Oh, boy! Chuck's in deep trouble now! :thumb:

Did you know he's always blaming us when he gets in dutch with you? :rofl:

One time it was *my* fault! Another time it was Steve Ash! Boy, do we have stories to tell you! :p

Hmmmm... maybe he's susceptible to blackmail! :wave:

Anyway, welcome! We're really not as bad as he says! Mostly!

Thanks,

Bill

Yeah, was a statement that sounded like something from an anonymous club didn't it!!!??????:dunno::huh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Remind me to never introduce Lou Ann to this group!!!:doh::doh:

Uh Oh, You've got a Lou Ann TOO???? Maybe you're OK though and she's not Red Headed like mine.:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl: (she was the reason I never went back to finish those last 20 hrs for my degree in "Industrial Education").:rolleyes: Some similarities, no?:D