which bessey's?

Ned,

I have just purchased 4 of the new Revos. The main difference is in the pads; the surface area is a little larger, everything else is pretty much the same. One thing to be aware of is if you have a rack made for the old style and they fit nice and snug so you can get as many as possible in one space then the new Revos will quite possibly just not quite fit, the pads will overlap. Otherwise price is the only real concern.

Besseys

Hi All,

I just recieved 2 - 40 in old style Bessys from Woodcraft no shipping for $50. That had 24s and larger than 40s.

Jack

Ned,

I have just purchased 4 of the new Revos. The main difference is in the pads; the surface area is a little larger, everything else is pretty much the same. One thing to be aware of is if you have a rack made for the old style and they fit nice and snug so you can get as many as possible in one space then the new Revos will quite possibly just not quite fit, the pads will overlap. Otherwise price is the only real concern.
I have two 60" units, so I'm really looking for at least a couple of smaller ones, I might just try the Revos though. hmmmm
ned where are you gettin the old styles at?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000224BB/ref=pe_606_11076980_pe_ar_t1

amazon Larry.
Hi All,

I just recieved 2 - 40 in old style Bessys from Woodcraft no shipping for $50. That had 24s and larger than 40s.

Jack

Jack, I'll check on woodcraft too, I like their green bessey clones.