Shop buddy

I got a shop buddy, no not a machine or animal. My neighbor came over and wants to build a couple of rocking horses for is grandkids. He has tha pattern and lumber but has no shop. He has asked me to help him as he is limited in his skills. From what I see of his lumber he is building 4 of them. We are good friends. I take care of the horses when they have to be gone and he takes care of the snow in my driveway. Its a good trade.

Share away Rex :thumb: That is a great thing to share your shop with friends. Be sure to post pics of the rocking horse projects and of you with your shop buddy.

That's a fine comaraderie you have.
I know, I really enjoy having guys come over and visit or share my shop. Compared to many others, it isn't much, but it's mine and I'm proud of it.
Glad you are enjoying yours. :D

I think that this will work out as I sometimes need somebody to give me a push as I like to set here and read the forum. I think that while we are at it I will build one for my grandkids as well. I will have to try the pics thing. I may need some help from my daughter, as I don't understand how to do it yet. Vaughn give me the tutoral but the old brain doesn't quit get it.