T-Tracks with surprise!!

Yesterday I went to the post office to pick up a parcel
It contained a couple of T-Tracks that I ordered from Rockler taking advantage of a special offer plus free shipping within US, because I'm planning to build a router table and some jigs for it.

I had them sent to Glenn Bradley, who kindly accepted to re-send them to me.
Here they are.
gb01.jpg

What was my surprise, when together with what I had ordered two more things were added.
gb02.jpg
A fantastic 4" precision square and a great piece of ebony wood!!

Glenn, I thanked you privately already and said this before but you and the rest of members make this forum a real family for me!!
Thanks a lot!!

Glad this went over well. Toni had mentioned wanting to try some G&G stuff and I had asked him if he had a source for ebony. He mentioned something about a source 200-odd kilometers away from him (well over a hundred miles). I thought "Well, I've got some about 20-odd FEET away from me (.003 miles), how about I just toss some in".

Glad this went over well. Toni had mentioned wanting to try some G&G stuff and I had asked him if he had a source for ebony. He mentioned something about a source 200-odd kilometers away from him (well over a hundred miles). I thought "Well, I've got some about 20-odd FEET away from me (.003 miles), how about I just toss some in".

GOOD TOSS! and i would say you never touched the net:thumb::thumb:

Toni had mentioned wanting to try some G&G stuff and I had asked him if he had a source for ebony.

And I thought all the time that he asked so that I could get some for him if it was cheaper than in US!! :eek:( Which I definitely would have done).

GOOD TOSS! and i would say you never touched the net:thumb::thumb:

Did you guys talk behind the scenes?? or was it so evident that I didn't notice??:eek:

And I thought all the time that he asked so that I could get some for him if it was cheaper than in US!! :eek:( Which I definitely would have done).

Did you guys talk behind the scenes?? or was it so evident that I didn't notice??:eek:

we are all on the same team toni,, even you:rolleyes: and you arent aware of it yet:rofl: spainish folk must be alittle harder to get threw tooo:D:rofl:

That's great Toni,
I've got some T-track scattered about the shop on various things. It's really great stuff. Also, i use my 4" square constantly. Perfect size for the apron pocket. Any plans for the ebony?
I think i'll start having my stuff sent to Glenn for reshipping from now on.
paulh