Note to self: long brads...

Wow. Clearly, I am in good company.

"Hello, my name is _____ and I'm a bozo with an air gun."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, and no, I have not (yet) nailed my finger. I read enough horror stories that I keep the off hand a fair distance away from the gun.

...art

An old friend had a saying, "Them Lessons you Larn, ain't worth a flip if you Fergit 'em".:rolleyes:

Now I'm not admittin' to nothing,:rolleyes: but my Old Signature line was, "Some Mistakes provide absolutely Too Many Learning Opportunities to make ONLY ONCE".:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nail holes?
Brad Blowouts?

I don't see anything, do you?
img_1530mid.jpg

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Wayne, you're bang on. I've read the same thing before. The mark of a true craftsman is not perfection, but the ability to either make it looks like it belongs there, or work around the mistakes such that no one notices.

I think I'd adjust that to add .... And another mark of a true craftsman is to NOT immediately point out all the flaws (that only you really see) to everyone who looks at your work!!!

...art

Nail holes?

I think I'd adjust that to add .... And another mark of a true craftsman is to NOT immediately point out all the flaws (that only you really see) to everyone who looks at your work!!!

...art

Too true Art:thumb:

I'm always the first to point out the screw ups and it is hard to just keep the mouth closed:D I just know everyone is looking at that little screw up:eek: and then after you point it out "gee, I didn't even see that":doh::doh: