Second opinion shop cat

Dave Trask

Always nice to have a second opinion from "Double Stuff" the shop cat.
attachment.php

Attachments

• shop cat 1.jpg
    shop cat 1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
my two ruffians are house cats at this point, we're going to keep them in until they've matured a lot more... as they were feral originally, and then adopted by a shelter. I'd love to have them out in the shop with me though. Doublestuff looks like quite the hefty fellow!

Nothin like getting out a choice piece of lumber only to find that one of the stray barn tomcats sprayed it. I could count on my 80 yr. old neighborhood grandma to bug me to start shootin some of them durn cats every spring. She passed away this last year so someone else has to step up. She would bribe my sons with chocolate chip cookies to get the job done. Don't get me wrong, I like some cats for mousers and ratters, I have a very mild mannered cat who does this work. But anyone who lives in the country knows that people dump cats off all the time. My dog loves to chase the cats and really just wants to play. I often find her curled up with our mouser cat under the clothes dryer vents. Lately she has been playing tag with the young heifers. They take turns chasing each other around the heifer pen.