Shop Tours

So Elliott , I presume you have looked at all the shop tour threads and noticed that we are a bunch of untidy boys here. :rofl:If you look through mine I have an excuse I have only just moved in. As for the others I will let them speak for themselves. Then there are certain people her who shall remain nameless that will only be finished building their shop when I am ready for an old age home.:rofl:

So Elliott , I presume you have looked at all the shop tour threads and noticed that we are a bunch of untidy boys here. :rofl:If you look through mine I have an excuse I have only just moved in. As for the others I will let them speak for themselves. Then there are certain people her who shall remain nameless that will only be finished building their shop when I am ready for an old age home.:rofl:

Aw c'mon now Rob, I've only been working on it for 6 years now, not "Foreeeeeeever".........It just SEEMS like it.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm determined to out last Ned.:D ('course it helps when you have to pay for half of it TWICE).:rolleyes:

Last edited:
This might be a very short thread.:D

Now that's funny! I'm working on a shop reorganization and hope to finish soon...but it will never be neat and organized. My mind doesn't do well in order. This pic is neat for me...:)

Attachments

• 20081219_0013.JPG
    20081219_0013.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 94
Mine is neat neat. I do have it organized. I find it hard to keep it clean and tidy when I am always in the middle of several projects. A good layer of sawdust is on every surface and I long ago given up on makeing it look like a show room, after all it is a place of work for me.:)

Here is a recent shot of my shop:

Shop-1.jpg

Does still being able to park both trucks in it count as being organized?

My daughter would argue if you said yes, as my tools are taking up the third bay and she doesn't understand why she has to scrape ice off her car when when we have a three car garage. :rofl: