Art Gallery Display

Well the director of the Art Gallery came by today with the last check from Christmas sales at the Art Gallery. For the month of November and December I made $1483 in sales after they took there 30% commission. She said she sold all my mini birdhouses. So all in all I am quite happy. She also wanted to know if she could display my turnings for the year. I told her absolutely. I need to turn a bunch of bottle stoppers as she said she is down to one. I also need to take down a cheese platter, some potpourri pots, lidded vases, confetti lamps, and lidded boxes. She said both cheese platters sold and all but one of the others.

Sooooooo guess I had better get to the shop and make some chips fly.:rofl:

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate that people think my work is good enough to buy and turning is something I love and enjoy doing. My wife told the neighbor lady that heck he would be happy if he gave it all to friends and family. I told her OH NO, that is a down payment on the American Beauty Robust.:rofl::rofl: Yes I got the look over the top of the glasses. Yea you all know that look.:eek::eek:

Great thing your work is selling so well Bernie, it should, it is nice stuff :thumb: Since you are leaving your display for a year, keep it well stocked, don't let it go down. Don't want to miss out on sales, give them choices. Again it is sure nice to hear success stories :)

Tom

Thanks again. I need to get to the shop as she called yesterday afternoon. She said she sold the last potpourri pot. She said a lady wants two and she would like 2 for the display. So guess I had better get cracking. I turn a half dozen bottle stoppers to resupply yesterday.

Bernie,
attaboy! (just remember, one aww heck and all of your attaboys are toast)

Excellent job and even better results! I read your post to my wife and she said she knows of a gallery owner near us, and that I'd better get turning.

I laughed and said I would get right on that.