I just noticed something

Reminds me of a funny story.

I used to work for the Government in the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Lest the public think that we were a bunch of illiterates protecting them from glowing in the dark, there was a strict rule that anything that would be seen by the public or by government hot shots had to go through an editor for proof reading. We really hated this because we had deadlines and the editors would take their time and send it back for rewrite because of some arcane rule like database has to be either one word or two - I forget which.

What I enjoyed doing was to quote a law that had a spelling error in it (happens a lot). The editors went ballastic. They couldn't change a quote, but they couldn't leave a spelling error in it either.

Revenge is sweet!

Huh?

So I'm confused, why not just use the spell checker on the right hand side of the message window in bulletin?

But, what ever we do we want to give Vaughn more time!
:D

Jay

My Google tool bar has a spell checker built into it that works on this forum.
Something I been needing for a long time. Now Vaughn won't have to go around behind me fixing my mistakes.:thumb:
Don, if a spell checker makes you feel better, then by all means use it. From my own perspective though, I have enjoyed reading your posts not solely because of their content, but also because of the wild and wooly way your physicist fingers freely freak about the keyboard.
Frank
PS Don; I suspect that larry merlau is a fake. I think he thinks before he misspells words, whereas you are a Mr. Natural Ms. Speller Supreme!

…And as to Vaughn having more time on his hands… Scary thot, huh?