Welcome Steve Ash

Hey Thanks fellas....special thanks to Don for telling me you guys have this one up and running, otherwise I'd be stuck in the temporary forum. And thanks to Stu for the invite.

Hey Steve!
I have a bone to pick with you.

But first, welcome.

I had pretty much sworn off the internet ‘cuz of the time I had been spending online, until I got that email from you! Then you take off for parts unknown and I get hooked all over again!
Seriously tho, I did ask Larry where you were so I figured you’d be along soon.

Good to see you again.

Frank Chaffee

Speaking of Larry....where is my partner in crime?...for that matter where is Karl?

Glad you decided to stick around Frank...just remember "No funny business"
Steve,
I think Larry got stuck in the transmogrifier when he was punching in the coordinates of the new site, and Karl is probably hesitant to make the jump thru hyperspace ‘cuz he’s only seen fools do it so far.

Frank Chaffee

P.S. If business isn’t funny, then what good is it???

Steve,
I think Larry got stuck in the transmogrifier when he was punching in the coordinates of the new site, and Karl is probably hesitant to make the jump thru hyperspace ‘cuz he’s only seen fools do it so far.

Frank Chaffee

P.S. If business isn’t funny, then what good is it???

I already jumped, just been tearing my hair out trying to get the J/P head removed from the X-31. Haven't really done any posting of anything. Got Byrd waiting to get the bearing sizes so they can finish up my Shelix head. Still haven't gotten it out either.

Besides somebody gots to keep an eye on you an brother Larry. The thought of you two running rampant is scary. :eek:

Karl

I already jumped, just been tearing my hair out trying to get the J/P head removed from the X-31. Haven't really done any posting of anything. Got Byrd waiting to get the bearing sizes so they can finish up my Shelix head. Still haven't gotten it out either.

Besides somebody gots to keep an eye on you an brother Larry. The thought of you two running rampant is scary. :eek:

Karl
[/FONT]
Well Karl,
Yous been slackin’ in yer duties, ‘cus me an larry have stirred up plenty of trouble here w/o your oversight. But he and I are looking forward to a long weekend of mischief now that the moon has begun to wane, so you just go back to your fancy machine tendings and stop in next week sometime to survey the damages.

KEEP YOUR FINGERS OUT OF IT, THO, or I will have to come up there and give you a good talkin’ to!!!

Always good to have you around, my friend,
Frank Chaffee

finally got threw the vortex!!

well karl you can rest at ease i am here now in full power, and have gotten in touch with steve for a fill up on his super fuel after hunting is done. so life is lookin good for the dastardly duo:) just imagine what he and i can get into up in the north woods just eating and sippin while swappin factual tales to each other:) be darn carful with the shelix setup dont loose any more meat of your hands lookin forward to some more of your great cookin sometime:)