Slow curing resin?

Bill's "How much time to dry glue?" post reminded me of David Mark's Wood Works show and him always talking about this slow curing resin that he uses. Supposedly it gives you much more open time to do clamp up stuff. I remember him talking about it on the show and saying that you could find more information regarding where to get it and how it works on his website, but I searched there and found nothing :dunno: Anyone know what the stuff is that he speaks of, or something similar and where to find it? Thanks in advance...

Plastic resin glue, like DAP Weldwood. I've found it a local Ace Hardware stores, but never seen it at the Borgs. I've used it for a few projects, and I like it. It's a dry powder that you mix with water. It's a bit of a hassle to mix up, but it's good stuff, and it does offer better open times. It also doesn't creep like Titebond II can. Be aware the dry powder has a limited shelf life of about a year. ;)

Plastic resin glue, like DAP Weldwood. I've used it for a few projects, and I like it. It's a dry powder that you mix with water. It's a bit of a hassle to mix up, but it's good stuff, and it does offer better open times. It also doesn't creep like Titebond II can. Be aware the dry powder has a limited shelf life of about a year. ;)

Also, Be sure to read the label about not breathing the stuff especially when mixing it. It's good glue and safe to use if you follow the directions.:thumb:

If you need some open time I got some two part epoxy that takes about 4 days to dry up. Its impervious to everything including a direct nuclear strike, but keeping dust nibs out of it is a bit tough too. :)