How ya doin?

Thought I'd say hay for the first time. Saw the last post about the guy from New Mexico and thought that it funny that I was born in NM , raised in Kansas, and moved to Colorado just as soon as I could. I've been viewing for quite a while, registered a while back, and just now got enough nerve to try this forum stuff out. Hasn't hurt so far and I'm sure ya'll will go easy on a newbie:) Just want to say thank you for the help pickin some of the stuff out for my shop. Wish I'd of found the advice and wisdom offered in this forum earlier. I would have made better choices;)

Hey Guys! We got us a newbie here!

Dogpile!

NBC_smith-larry_dogpile.jpg

Welcome to the clubhouse, Derrill. :wave: Glad to see you post here. We really are all pretty gentle, and remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question, so don't hesitate to ask away. Also feel free to chime in with answers and opinions, too. The more voices the merrier.

Welcome to the Family Derrill :wave:

I hear you about advice etc, I'm over here in Japan, and without this group, and a couple others, I'd be real lonely, and I'd have made more, OK, a LOT more dumb mistakes along the way.

Cheers!