posting 2

William Lewis

When ever i try to quick reply to a post i get the message to refresh page and log in. I was already logged in but i do it again and get sme message. Can somebody help.:( I don't know what else to do cept maybe leave site completly and start all over. HELP.
Bill:huh:

bill, i`ve never tried the "quick-reply" feature:eek: .......have you tried the plain ol` "reply" button on the bottom left of a post?
please remember i are a computer idiot! so maybe one of the more gifted will chime in.....tod

the scary thing is that i`m giving computer advice:eek: .......carefull the forum will crash or something terrible.

Bill, another thing you might look into is to confirm the "Remember me" checkbox is selected when you log in.

Tod giving computer advise is a very scary prospect and he did it right which is even more scary. Happy New Year to all on FW and their respective families.

I've never used the quick reply feature (until now) before because I just didn't know what advantage or disadvantage there was to using it. Still don't. I'll stick with 'post reply' and 'quote'.
Now, the big question: is quick reply REALLY quicker?

I've never used the quick reply feature (until now) before because I just didn't know what advantage or disadvantage there was to using it. Still don't. I'll stick with 'post reply' and 'quote'.
Now, the big question: is quick reply REALLY quicker?
I don't think it's any quicker, and in fact if you end up wanting to use advanced features, it's often slower. That's because if you click 'Quick Reply' and start writing, then decide you want some of the more advanced features, you have to click 'Go Advanced'. If you simply click 'Reply', then the advanced features are already displayed.