Wow - what craftsmanship

Leo Voisine

I can't go back into every post I looked at and say WOW - but maybe I should.

All I can say is WOW.

You guys are awesome.

I ain't never gonna post my stuff in here - I will just get the place all dirty.

What craftsmanship.

I am just a hobbyist.

Boy do I have a LOOOONG way to go.

Great inspiration though.

hey leo.. are yu listeing ,,got your hearun aids turned up if yu need them:rofl: yur just as good as the rest of them and your laser work you showed us was purty impressive..so lets see some of your bad stuff and let us be the judges,, like we know anything as it is, but please feel free to post your pics and dont be afraid to do so..we all started at the botton and some of us are still there!!!

Last edited:
Most of the pros start out at the same level of experience as everybody else... none. Nuthin' wrong with being a hobbyist... and this is probably the best time ever to be 'coming up'. Just look at how much cool information is readily available today that wasn't 20 years ago. :wave:

Leo, come on, we all start at the same point and work on improving, I know I have a LONG way to go on a LOT of things, some things I can fudge fairly well, but still a LONG way from being a "Craftsman". I also know that if I don't post what I'm doing and get the great feedback from everyone here, I'd NEVER improve. :wave:

the cats outa the bag

hey leo,, that chest you built is pretty sharp! and yu were sayun what about your skill level????? i would say your not as accurate on your tales as yo are with your lazer:) folks go look at his chest in the projects thread!!!!!!