Got a box in the mail........

Paul Downes

Got a box in the mail today addressed to me and I didn't order anything??? I took in the house and the wife grabbed it and said 'that's mine". Upon opening I noticed that there was some books including "Woodworking for women". WHAT THE HECK. I HAVE TO SHARE THE TABLE SAW NOW????. In truth, I am pumped. Since she won't go fishing with me since we were dating, I figure I can share the wood shop with her. It should be fun attempting to train her..........That doesn't work does it? :D I guess she's tired of the dilapidated furniture around the house. I told her we would build some quality stuff once we kick the kids out. I don't see much use in doing that beforehand seeing as how they pretty much destroy everything. I made the mistake of buying some "kids tools" for one of my sons and came home to discover that he tried the saw on the furniture........

I wonder how I will be able to buy those "necessary tools" once she gets educated. Heck, I might have to have them delivered to my friends house and "borrow them". I do worry about safety. I have many years running dangerous equipment and am used to being safety minded. She, on the other hand..........Maybe I should get her one of those dull "kids tool sets":rofl:

Hey, thanks Bill for recommending my book. :wave:

And Paul, she can email me anytime with questions. We ladies will help each other out. :thumb:

BTW, I answer questions from the guys as well. :D