Hello from Oklahoma

Just wanted to say hello from Oklahoma. I am you could say new to woodworking. Haven't done any since high school some 17 years ago. Don't know if I can even glue 2 boards together. Don't have any equipment right now, but the wife has told me to buy what I need as long as I do it a piece at a time and not all at once. Still looking for my first tablesaw. Was going to try and pick up a Ridgid that was on sale at HD, but don't have one near by.

Anyways thanks for listening to my rambling.

Dustin

Welcome to the Family Dustin! :wave:

Look forward to seeing you build your shop up...I sense tool gloats in your future. :thumb: Please let us know what you get when you do.

I tried to get a Rigid on discount too, the HD guy told me I got there about 30 minutes to slow to get the last one.

Welcome to the Family, Dustin.:wave: LOML and I were in OK last week - not sure where Ponca City is--we were in Muskogee.

I think you'll like it here, and will have no lack of recommendations for the machines and tools you need/want to buy. All you have to do is ask--not many shy ones here.

Hi Dan. Welcome to the forum. The people here are really nice, knowledgeable, and helpful.

My middle daughter is graduating from High School this year and is probably going to go to the University of Tulsa. Nice area - my nephew lives in the area and went to UT. I have been there twice - once for my nephew's wedding and once to see the opening round of the US Open.