Ridgid 3650

A brand new fence for the TS3650 is about $160 my wife tells me. She bought me a second one for me for christmas so that I can leave the fence set up at the router and still rip material on the saw while I am routing.That does not include the rails.

I think Lowe's has the Delta T2 fence on sale for $120, so if you can get that 3650 down to $250 or so, it'd be worth it IMO. Offer them $200 for it without the fence and see what they say...worst they say is no and call you some mean names! :doh:

Sadly nothing yet. The Ridgid just wasn't going to work out for me since I didn't want to do any work to it. Then I was going to get a 4511 with granite top, but backed off of that till the granite tops prove themselves. So basically I am just sitting around fiddling and have decided I am going to order a hybrid, but don't know which one. I don't have any experience with this stuff so I am kind of nervous about getting something I can't use. Figured a hybrid would work just fine IF I can ever figure out which one.

Thanks for asking and I will sure let you know as soon as I get one. I was hoping grizzly would put theirs on free shipping, but with shipping it's the same price as the Craftsman and blah blah blah.

My wife keeps making fun of me for not deciding. She asks every day which one I am buying.

Sadly nothing yet. The Ridgid just wasn't going to work out for me since I didn't want to do any work to it. Then I was going to get a 4511 with granite top, but backed off of that till the granite tops prove themselves. So basically I am just sitting around fiddling and have decided I am going to order a hybrid, but don't know which one. I don't have any experience with this stuff so I am kind of nervous about getting something I can't use. Figured a hybrid would work just fine IF I can ever figure out which one.

Thanks for asking and I will sure let you know as soon as I get one. I was hoping grizzly would put theirs on free shipping, but with shipping it's the same price as the Craftsman and blah blah blah.

My wife keeps making fun of me for not deciding. She asks every day which one I am buying.

Hi Dustin - Dunno if a 9% discount will motivate you much, but the Microsoft Cashback program is currently 9%, and is applicable to "Buy It Now" items on Ebay, which could save you in the range of $75-$95 on a new Grizzly or Shop Fox or other saw that's being sold as a "Buy It Now" item.

Anybody Still have Ridgid 3650 rails/ fence

I just joined the forum, and found out that Dustin did his research a little better then me. i bought the Ridgid at a discount because they were missing box 2 - with the rails and now have a nearly functional saw sitting in my garage dying for a test run. Does anybody have some rails hanging around after a fence upgrade? I would like to get an upgrade eventually, but cant afford it right now.... Any help would be appreciated!

Dan, I have a set of rails and fence that aren't being used. I'm in the Los Angeles area. Where are you located? Feel free to send me a PM (or e-mail) if you'd rather not say here.

Hi Dan

Very big welcome to the family.:wave:

Why not post a note about yourself here and tell us a bit about yourself and maybe post a shop tour. ;):D:thumb:

By the way you lucky the picture police aint decended on you yet with no picture of that saw being posted. This site loves pictures if you wanna get a free set of rails you need to show em you need em. Vaughn is just being nice to a new comer and letting you off lightly.:D

Hi Dan

Very big welcome to the family.:wave:

Why not post a note about yourself here and tell us a bit about yourself and maybe post a shop tour. ;):D:thumb:

By the way you lucky the picture police aint decended on you yet with no picture of that saw being posted. This site loves pictures if you wanna get a free set of rails you need to show em you need em. Vaughn is just being nice to a new comer and letting you off lightly.:D
Welcome Dan :wave:
Rob consider yourself deputised..:D:rofl: