Speaking of Scrap Wood Projects

Great project Bob!:thumb: What do you use for the tape cut off... just the edge of the wood??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The original one pictured didn't have a cutter at that time. I use a section of 32 tooth hack saw blade. By grinding the set off and in letting it in and setting with epoxy it's the best I've come up with so far. But I'm always looking for better ideas.

Attachments

• MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The original one pictured didn't have a cutter at that time. I use a section of 32 tooth hack saw blade. By grinding the set off and in letting it in and setting with epoxy it's the best I've come up with so far. But I'm always looking for better ideas.

Looks good to me Bob!:D

Neat project Bob :thumb: I was wondering what you used for a cutter also, saw blade is a good idea. I wonder if those cutting edges for aluminum foil would work :dunno: Well anyways you just gave me another "gotta make me one of those" projects to add to my ever growing list :rolleyes: thanks a lot :p:D

Tom

Cool idea Bob.

That reminds me of the people that would come into the shop and want me to make something for them real cheap they always said that you can just use some of your scrap to keep the price down for me. I just got to where I told everyone that everything I make was made out of scrap so the price was the same. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Jay